How to NG Animator God 2 How to NG Animator God 2

Aw hell

I thought I knew it all... You're a genius; I filled a 100 page notebook with this golden information. And yes, hentai is the key to absolutely every frame of an animation. I'm going to make my award winning blue flash right now.

You must make a part 3.

Thedirtyrobocop911 responds:

i honestly dont think i left anything uncovered, unless some1 knows im missing something, but if get enought maybe there will be a 3rd?

Dragonfuck Dragonfuck

Nicely done, a bit under expectation though.

Definitely an improvement in artwork compared to last submission. Animation was way under my expectation because all that's going on is a dragon rubbing it's big scaly cock on a girl with nothing showing :C

Also, if you right click and press 'Forward' four times, you'll discover a different version of the dragon. ;)

Tim-Simmons responds:

lolz your the first one to find that, nice job

How I got my tablet How I got my tablet

Overall - Bad

- The drawing is horrible and looked like it came from MS Paint
- The animation wasn't very good looking
- Too bland for any entertainment to be going on
- Overall has an extreme lack of effort

- The length
- The effort
- The boringness

( Overall )

I give you a 2/10 for the lack of effort, and do believe that you can do better. I recommend that you add voices and maybe look at some good art tutorials or books to really catch the viewer's eye and give them an idea of what to expect in the future and get you more views. I also think that you might want to look at the tutorials here on Newgrounds to make it a little interactive so the viewer is kept busy and hopefully entertained. Also, I think that you may want to joint the characters to make them move more realistically. Good luck on improvement!

( Overall )

I give you a 1/10 for the lack of effort, and do believe that you can do better. I recommend that you add voices and maybe look at some good art tutorials or books to really catch the viewer's eye and give them an idea of what to expect in the future and get you more views. I also think that you might want to look at the tutorials here on Newgrounds to make it a little interactive so the viewer is kept busy and hopefully entertained. Also, I think that you may want to joint the characters to make them move more realistically. Good luck on improvement!

( Overall )

I give you a 2/10 for the extreme lack of effort, and think that the drawings are the biggest problem. I recommend looking at some of the drawing tutorials here on Newgrounds or there are some great books out there. I also think that, considering the blockyness of the drawing, you drew slowly. Here's a pointer; when you're using a tablet, you have to visualize the line you want to make and quickly draw it for smooth looking work. Otherwise, the animation wasn't very well done, and there are again some great how-to's out there and they can be very helpful. Also, the plot was a little bland and didn't really entertain me, and I don't really think anyone else will be. Well, that's about it. Good luck on improving!

Swat Massacre Ep. 1 Swat Massacre Ep. 1

Overall - Bad

~ The-X-Button

Love-A Story. Love-A Story.

If only it was that easy.

People around my parts are ignorant and disgusting things, along with many other people I know of. Here I am, still without a relationship, wondering if there is one person on this Earth that actually cares about anything but themselves.

I liked the animation and art, and the expression was greatly done. Nice work, but next time add a bit more color... pleez.

skullitron333 responds:

The-X-Button-

Yea, I hear ya on that one. Btw, I can't add color to it because its not mine. It was made by TheHeroine, as shown in the animation and the descripton.

-Skullitron333

There she is!!! There she is!!!

I can't stop watching this series.

It's just as great every time! Never gets old! I can enjoy it again and again! This series just awestruck me, and now it has almost became a daily chore to watch it again. Great work on everything, you have my full support!

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

I loved the series.

You are great, I love the anime style of the expressions and characters. That is the best Flash video I've seen on here yet.

LL - Movies LL - Movies

I love it.

It reminds me of some of the people I grew up around... good times. The voice acting was great, the animation was smooth, the illustrations were awesome, everything was really good! I'm going to look at some more of your videos now, because this really made my day.

RF Online: TFON RF Online: TFON

Very nice!

I liked the drawings, and the music went pretty well with it. I was kind of disappointed to see that it ended so soon, but I hope you make a part two or something like that!

If you seek... If you seek...

Your work is to envy.

I am extremely impressed with what you have done here! The drawings were striking, the animations were great, it reminded me of a scene of an actual movie! I really enjoyed this, please make more!